mObridge DSPAdvanced DSP configuration and automatic firmware updates
mObridge DSP is a complete Digital Signal Processor (DSP) graphical user interface for advanced in-vehicle audio tuning. It can be used to harness the full DSP capabilities of your mObridge device (where applicable), and update easily thanks to automated online updates.
Some of mObridge DSP’s features include:
- Input/output channel mapping
- 1024-point master and channel parametric equalizer.
- Time alignment
- Crossover link emulation
- Direct passthrough
- Phase invertion
- Mono input channel gain and delay adjustment
- Channel muting
- Advanced channel filtering algorithms, including:
- Butterworth, Bessel, Chebychev, and Linkwitz-Riley filter designs.
- Low-pass, high-pass, and band-pass filters
Requirements: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
Latest Release: v21.04.00
- Download the file below, and run the installer.
- Follow the installation wizard, ensuring you install the drivers when prompted.
- To run the application, open the “Start Menu” and select the following:
- Windows XP/7: All Programs → mObridge → mObridge DSP
- Windows 8/10: mObridge → mObridge DSP
Requirements: macOS 10.9+
Latest Release: v20.10.00
- Download the file below, and open it.
- Install the file “D2xxHelper_v2.0.0.pkg”.
- Drag “mObridge DSP” into your Applications folder.
- To run the application, select mObridge DSP from your Applications folder.
It is recommended to save a backup of your configuration settings for use in cases of need.